Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Living in a Material World

Sup, Taylor Momsen? Why do you look like Christina Aguilera?
Congratulations on being the face of the coolest collection that's hitting Macy's.

If you haven't heard the gossip about Macy's Juniors department, chances are you and I have fallen out of touch, or quite frankly I don't consider you my friend. As much as I wish Taylor's horrific hair extensions would get lost, I believe she's a fresh face behind all that smokey eye makeup of a true 16 year old. Let's be honest, she looks about 5 years older than me when I'm 6 years older than her. When it's not one thing it's something else, oh life.

Macy's needs flair. I am so in favor of this punk adoption that I'm almost giddy for the release date to finally put my discount to good use. With each sample I receive from this collection, I'm in utter shock at the quality for such reasonably priced apparel ($15-40). If you like studded jackets, animal prints, vintage tees, acid wash skinnies, hard edges, and unique appeal, you are in luck. I'll shut up before I give too much away.

See you August 3rd. And by see you, I mean purchase via Macys.com.


Check out the teaser here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__QEi86goSw

No comments:

Post a Comment