Wednesday, July 21, 2010

OMGabe


For the past 5 weeks, I've been entirely thrilled with managing the Material Girl collection at Macys.com. I won't restate my opinion (that's why I created a post yesterday) but in all honestly, I'll own half the collection when it launches, if not, every style. In fact, I'll probably be top buyer which will result in me having to relocated to a cardboard box on Park Avenue. I don't care.

Study the picture above. Gabe Saporta.

My job entails having an overwhelming grasp on Material Girl, M Style Lab, and, um, American Rag. To think that private label merchandise could be so exquisite really shocks me. Another job well done, Macys. I will befriend my American Rag vendors so we are on a texting basis after work hours -just so I can inch my way towards Gabe's Latin life. It would be shocking if I said I was kidding.

See you soon, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment