Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Never...


Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Swimming through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibis
But it's just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
'Cause I'm Mr Brightside


How old is this song again? and which epic NOW cd is this listed under? 8? 14? I should probably look, because I sadly have them all. But who cares, I can definitely listen to it on repeat and not mind that it's happening. Maybe it's because such a vocalist is named "Brandon Flowers." Let's not joke, that's 100% the reason. The Killers need to team up with Kid Cudi and make a shocking remix that would not only make some gasp at the differentiation, but startle those into a horrific confusion = win.

Cuz in the end they'll judge me anyway, cuz I'm Mr. Brightside.

Makes sense.

As for my comment on their apparel that beautifully ties everything together- I'm sorry but I can't focus on anything other than their hairstyles, if I can correctly call them "styles." I may google stalk them all so I can send them a token of my appreciation: a bottle of shampoo and comb.

"I've always had this thing about it not really mattering where you're from, because there's always been this big cloud over America saying you have to live in LA or you have to live in New York to make it. I always knew it didn't matter as long as you had the songs." -Brandon Flowers (I love your last name)

No comments:

Post a Comment